Thursday, July 5, 2012

Why I Party

       I love making people feel special. The first party I put on was a bridal shower for my best friend. After the party she gave me a big hug telling me that her party was the most wonderful shower she had ever been to and it was HERS. I loved how I made her feel. We now both have 6 children and live 2000 miles apart. But pick up the phone and it's like we are the giggling girls on our teens.

      When Jacob was 3 I created the best fireman birthday party ever- the local fire department came and let the kids on the truck. As the firemen were leaving they put on the lights and sirens and sang "happy birthday" to him. At 16 when he looks in his scrapbook he gets a huge grin remembering that day.

      Once a week a will be blogging about parties I have done or ones that tickle my fancy.
Hope they make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment